Dan The Man Stage 5 Dan The Man Stage 5

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for posting!

sfct episode four sfct episode four

the animation was smooth this time, except for the fall into the water that didn't look quite right. but these feel unfinished. started a flashback and then it was a blur of rough drawings. i liked the blinking eyes during the preloader though.

littlegoblet responds:

yeah I should have cleaned the ending up abit. yes I thought the part with him falling in the water looked abit off too but I just didn't know how to fix it. but thanx for your input buddy really appreciate it.

sfct episode 3 sfct episode 3

hey this is some nice looking stuff, althought very short. the waterfall noise was a bit much at first, but the dialogue was good.

littlegoblet responds:

thanx buddy. I will definitely make sure I keep the sound effects in check from now on. I appreciate your input and advice :D

Zombie Shooter Zombie Shooter

smooth. not a totally ground breaking idea but it has been executed very well. i had trouble seeing zombies in some cases though. cool sound effects and silhouettes.

Shooting Sports Shooting Sports

Decent scripting...

...but crappy graphics.

pinpout pinpout

That is confusing!

I think you need to make the buttons and pre-loader feel more like a game. I also found a little glitch where I "caught" the ball against the right wall on the breakout side then just played pong for a bit. The music was weird too, could be better.