Dan The Man Stage 5 Dan The Man Stage 5

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for posting!

sfct episode four sfct episode four

the animation was smooth this time, except for the fall into the water that didn't look quite right. but these feel unfinished. started a flashback and then it was a blur of rough drawings. i liked the blinking eyes during the preloader though.

littlegoblet responds:

yeah I should have cleaned the ending up abit. yes I thought the part with him falling in the water looked abit off too but I just didn't know how to fix it. but thanx for your input buddy really appreciate it.

sfct episode 3 sfct episode 3

hey this is some nice looking stuff, althought very short. the waterfall noise was a bit much at first, but the dialogue was good.

littlegoblet responds:

thanx buddy. I will definitely make sure I keep the sound effects in check from now on. I appreciate your input and advice :D

Swingers Episode 4 Swingers Episode 4

nice work. felt like a mesh of conflicting styles at first, and some of the colors bleeding out of the lines bugged me since a lot of this was pretty high caliber work. the music did not seem appropriate at all though. but it is kinda funny in an odd way. maybe lower the volume on some of the bg noises and short music tidbits?

Humanity Vs The Alienssss Humanity Vs The Alienssss

not bad for a first timer. just keep it up, don't stop. i thought the sounds were pretty funny and the linework not too shabby.

koopas koopas

i liked where i thought this was going...was hoping for a more unexpected ending. i do enjoy the koopa drawings though.

Game Grumps: Spiders Game Grumps: Spiders

haha very playful style. charming

fullbody fullbody

very short, but i smirked a bit during that backflip. some potential to this. add some more moves and some textures

ganuganu responds:

did you like that backflip, it took an hour to make.

Hate- Depresion Hate- Depresion

you were exploring some interesting avenues in your dialogue...putting some more detail in your characters may have helped make this more entertaining

Gheata responds:

Ok, thanks. I shall do so.

Tomato Sauce Tomato Sauce

pretty smoooth looking work. short and sweet too.