View Profile MPM

47 Movie Reviews

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for posting!

the animation was smooth this time, except for the fall into the water that didn't look quite right. but these feel unfinished. started a flashback and then it was a blur of rough drawings. i liked the blinking eyes during the preloader though.

littlegoblet responds:

yeah I should have cleaned the ending up abit. yes I thought the part with him falling in the water looked abit off too but I just didn't know how to fix it. but thanx for your input buddy really appreciate it.

hey this is some nice looking stuff, althought very short. the waterfall noise was a bit much at first, but the dialogue was good.

littlegoblet responds:

thanx buddy. I will definitely make sure I keep the sound effects in check from now on. I appreciate your input and advice :D

18 Game Reviews

smooth. not a totally ground breaking idea but it has been executed very well. i had trouble seeing zombies in some cases though. cool sound effects and silhouettes.

Decent scripting...

...but crappy graphics.

That is confusing!

I think you need to make the buttons and pre-loader feel more like a game. I also found a little glitch where I "caught" the ball against the right wall on the breakout side then just played pong for a bit. The music was weird too, could be better.

What's up? I've been watching movies on Newgrounds for years and now I'm studying animation here in Las Vegas.

31, Male